User Interface Artist:
- Design and create UI components - menus, stats and inventory screens, in-game HUD elements, etc.
- Assist the UI programmer in the implementation of UI components
- Collaborate and communicate with game designers, producers & programmers in the creation and implementation of the game UI.
- Contribute to the design of awesome tools to create the UI
- 2+ years console, PC or online gaming industry experience
- Strong knowledge of user interface design and the ability to generate design ideas
- Extensive experience with 3DMax, 2D art tools and authoring tools like Flash
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Strong traditional art skills a bonus
- Previous game console development a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment and redo/iterate work until it's right
- Degree in Illustration, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent work experience as a User Interface artist
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back