Senior Game Designer (Action RPG - Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC):
- Drives the design of all game systems, levels and user interface
- Collaborates with the Project Manager and design team to create and maintain the Game Design Document
- Oversees, motivates and trains a team of level designers
- Partners with leads and project managers to drive the development of design tools and pipeline
- Reviews game levels, systems and events, and provide clear, organized, written feedback
- Provides hands-on level creation to “teach by doing” and to gain expertise in the design toolset
- Stays current on console game releases, mechanics, innovations and game industry trends
- Previous game design experience on an RPG or Action/RPG
- Must have shipped at least 1 title as a Senior Game Designer
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back