Snowblind Studios is seeking a Quality Assurance Tester to join our team in the creation of high quality, next-gen games for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The QA Tester will assist the QA Test Lead with all assigned testing efforts. This position requires a self motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicants should have the ability to understand and work with a variety of individuals or groups who have diverse skill sets and perform an assortment of tasks. An ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and have a passion for gaming.
- Actively participate in the execution of test plans and test cases.
- Logs and tracks defects using a bug database.
- Provide regular reports on the status and progress of all software being tested.
- Verify all aspects of software to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Report on build status as required by producer and test lead.
- Assist in the design and documentation of test plans and test cases for both automated and manual testing.
- Assist in creation of daily and milestone builds.
- Assorted tasks assigned by QA Lead.
- Strong understanding of and experience with console QA practices including; user testing, regression testing, load testing, content testing, multi-player testing, performance testing, compatibility testing and project completeness testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Previous experience with game software development for game consoles.
- Ability to work extended overtime / weekend hours under a deadline driven environment.
- 2+ years prior console testing experience in the console video game industry
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
- Perforce and MS Visual Studio.Net.
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back