Project Manager :
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in the creation of high quality, next-gen games for the Xbox360 and PS3. Our project managers are responsible for assisting in the management of the schedule, tracking tasks and dependencies, and upholding a strong commitment to high quality content. The model candidate will possess an avid understanding of the game production pipeline, excellent organizational skills and a knack for working well under pressure. The role requires the ability to closely communicate and work hand and hand with team members across all disciplines, including art, code and design.
- Plans and manages the production of the game, allocating resources and developing an effective and efficient schedule, budget and milestone plan to deliver the game.
- Manage communication of goals and objectives, status and progress of project to management and to the team.
- Works with the Creative Director to establish and communicate project goals, objectives, plans and milestones to the project team.
- Ensures timely and accurate asset flow - manages, coordinates and controls the delivery of assets, tools and features, localization and marketing/PR materials.
- Works with functional managers to continuously manage trade-offs between scope, resources and time during the project lifecycle to deliver on to the high quality standard expected of a Snowblind game.
- Coordinates staffing resource needs for the team.
- Risk Management - Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
- Responsible for the creation of project management documents including status reports, project plans, and post-mortems.
- Works with the Creative Director and team leads in assessing the progress and quality of the project and the ongoing assessment and design of the bug tracking / task management system.
- Stays current and is conversant with PM industry standards - educates & shares with other Production team members. Analyze applicability of new standards and implement when it makes sense.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential. lities/Knowledge
- Able to identify and solve problems creatively without guidance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is required.
- Superior time management and organizational skills are essential.
NOTE: Experience with RPG/Action RPG genre is a huge plus
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back