Lead Game Programmer:
- Design, implement and maintain core game play systems
Work with designers, artists and animators to develop and maximize game features
Help the programming team address problems and find solutions to programming challenges
Ensure that core game play is functioning in a stable and presentable state throughout development
- Previous experience on shipped titles
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and debugging
- Strong optimization skills
- Fluent in 3D math
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent experience
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back