Lead Audio Designer :
• Create, edit, implement and manage all audio assets for in game sound effects, dialog and cut scenes.
• Help select and manage external sources for audio development, including selecting and providing creative direction for voice talent, sound and music.
• Work with engineers to help them implement sound effects, audio systems and features in the game.
• Evaluate all new software/hardware/games/applications that can be used in the development of the audio systems.
• Help drive features for the audio tools and pipeline to improve efficiency and quality.
• Shipped one previous AAA console game.
• 3+ years game audio experience.
• High level of proficiency with professional audio software and hardware.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to proprietary editors and project pipelines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for games and software development.
• Stellar attitude.
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back