FX Artist :
- Compose through an in-house fx editor visually stunning special effects that drive cinematic presentation
- Propose required technologies, including latest shaders, full screen effects and transitions as well as sequencing methodologies needed to support the vision of effects sequences
- Deliver effects assets in a timely manner driven by project milestones
- Communicate directly with the Lead Artists to deliver a cohesive vision on expected content
- Willingness to work with artists and programmers on achieving efficient game implementation
- Improve and enhance tools/processes throughout the project cycle.
- Strong knowledge-base of a custom and/or commercial effects editor/3D package
- 2+ years experience in the game industry or 4+ years in 3D computer graphics industry.
- Experience in designing and building professional quality 3D real-time game visual effects as well as understanding optimization
- Previous experience in Xbox 360 or PS3 games a plus.
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back