Senior/Lead Engine/Graphics Programmer:
- Support and extend cross platform game engine for multiple projects
- Conceive, implement and maintain complex game engine systems
- Apply advanced graphics techniques appropriate for a AAA titles
- Work with a core engine team to provide a stable and efficient platform for game teams
- Regularly measure and optimize engine performance
- Highly proficient C\C++ skills
- Advanced understanding of 3D graphics and HLSL\CG
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Previous experience with tool chain and content pipeline design
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent experience
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back