Associate Project Manager :
We are seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our team in the creation of high quality, next-gen games for the Xbox360 and PS3. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of the schedule, tracking tasks and dependencies, and upholding a strong commitment to high quality content. The model candidate will possess an avid understanding of the game production pipeline, excellent organizational skills and a knack for working well under pressure. The role requires the ability to closely communicate and work hand and hand with team members across all disciplines, including art, code and design.
- Monitor team progress and maintain the schedule to provide the Project Manager with regular updates on status and risks as required.
- Liaise with leads and follow up on tasks as well as relay back problems or issues.
- Prepare and conduct art review meetings and relay resulting feedback to artists.
- Communicate revisions, changes and information related to the project to team members across all disciplines.
- Identify pipeline bottlenecks and risks in the schedule. Troubleshoot communication and dependency problems in order to meet milestone deadlines.
- Technical ability to learn and use our engines proprietary tools necessary for preparing meetings and demos.
- Interact with external publishers when necessary.
- Administrative duties, including meeting notes, reports, project documentation, vendor contracts, etc.
- Schedule meetings with external vendors. Book mocap studio time and actors.
- Assist and support the Project Manager with PR and Marketing issues as required.
- Maintain the bug-list and liaise between the team as well as internal and external QA dept. including external beta testers.
To apply, email your resume to (Applications with resumes only, all other mail will be automatically discarded). Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please, no on-site visits without an appointment.
Sorry, no internships at this time.
Thank you in advanced for applying. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we usually only reply to suitable candidates.
<< Go Back