FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Too late suggestions
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions: Return to Arms General Discussion

Author Thread
Ragnarokda

Too late suggestions  Reply with quote  

I think that the story was TOO set for my taste. I personnally like a little bit of freedom in my hack-n-slash games!!! Maybe like the real Everquest, the enemies should regenerate(at least a little). And there definetly werent enough frikin people to talk to. In the fourth act ther was only one person to talk to. And there was only one quest to complete in the fourth act either. I really didnt like finding the curiosities. I think you should have a way larger of quests to choose to complete. And maybe some more that you can choose to complete(like the elf drought on.)

And I found that when you upgrade a hammer with Godly speed you cant hit any frikin thing. It "pee'd" me off so bad i had to buy a worse weapon just to hit sumthin.
In the waking of the sun and the resurrection of crist as he stood atop a hill side to watch it all unfold into time and history itself, let down his sword and began to bask in the sun and in the glory of his senses he told himself, "I got to get laid!"
Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:51 am
Ragnarokda

Oh and maybe make it longer....5 acts just wasnt enough for me. And maybe in multiplayer there can be double the enemies or triple for more than two people. It is so hard to get levels when your playing with sum 1 else.
In the waking of the sun and the resurrection of crist as he stood atop a hill side to watch it all unfold into time and history itself, let down his sword and began to bask in the sun and in the glory of his senses he told himself, "I got to get laid!"
Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:58 am
Shifty Geezer

The Godly speed thing I think is a bug, that second hits don't usually count except on bows, but some limitations are good I think. To make the most of Godly Speed a character should need awesome To Hit bonuses for example.

My friends have complained about the lack of monsters to kill. Occassionally there's a rush of mobs, and when there's shamen resurrecting the dead it can get hectic, but mostly the four of us descend on single baddies and mince them. That said, in four player games the millions of particles obstructing the view makes making sense of the battle next to impossible. Just press them attack buttons 'till the enemy lie dead. Often this will end with a few characters still swinging swords long after the last enemy has fallen!

Shifty Geezer
Post Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:02 am