new game glitch-very maddening
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Technical Issues

Author Thread
farmer

new game glitch-very maddening  Reply with quote  

Hey guys,

Major problem.

Well, I got past the raft collecting part after spending hours fighting the game to let me pick up the last piece...and then moved on. In the next stage I got to however, i cannot pick up gate scrolls, red potions, blue potions or any of the "trinkets" i need to search for.

So far, restarting, warping around, waiting etc...won't help. Tried all my controllers, using multiptap, not using multi-tap, etc...nothing helps...i flat out CANNOT pick up anything unless it is a weapon right now.

SO...i am guessing i will not be able to finish the game since it is not letting me pick up some items!

I love this game a lot but i am really cheesed right now. Does anyone know a way around this or a way to fix this bug?

It is maddening to put all your time into this game to find out it won't let you play it and finish it all of the sudden.

Thanks for any help. I really want to keep playing!!
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:53 pm
Kelmar

It simply means you have too many type of misc item, throw away or sell a few useless rings and such. you should be able to pick misc item up again.
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:23 pm
farmer

Thanks...i'll try that...i thought you could hold as much as you want as long as you come in under the weight limit.

Hope that works.

Thanks for replying...i'm really enjoying the game.
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:52 pm