FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Babik Nurn is invisible
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Technical Issues

Author Thread
jklote

Babik Nurn is invisible  Reply with quote  

Seiously... this is retarded? Getting this guy out is impossible. The vampire took two seconds to kill, but I cant get this midget to follow me out of the keep?

Was this game playtested at all? This is the second time I will have to start over. Crying or Very sad
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:27 pm
btutterrow

Believe it or not, I have heard of people getting this to work. Babik gets stuck in the background and working your way closer to the exit can EVENTUALLY get him close enough that you can make it to the ship.

You also have the option of going online (if you have the connection) and playing with someone at the same point and saving you game.
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:59 pm
Scorp

just have to keep him close at all times, if he starts to dissapear from the screen backtrack and find him and he will resume to follow, he is definelty one retarded gnome running into walls etc. it gets worse when u get to the beach Very Happy he seems to like to wander around even more.
Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:34 pm
melissa

What's the deal?  Reply with quote  

I'm not starting over... Is there a way to get him out of the cell or what? I can't see him, I still have the key, can't open the cell, what's the trick? Anyone from Snowblind around to address this issue? This makes the game worthless and unplayable... I used to design graphics computer and console games, this is unnacceptable!
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:10 pm
-Natas-

hmmm.....  Reply with quote  

I did not know a trick was needed. I did this part of the game yesterday and I just walked up to the lock in the middle of the cell room once I had the key and it unlocked all the cells. I killed all the bad guys and the gnome dude followed me to the boat. He did seem to disappear a few times or something in the castle but he popped up right behind me when I left the castle. Wink
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:48 pm
Enomolee77

Well, I've done this part 8 times, and only the first time did the glitch happen. Every other time I was freaked that it would but it didn't, so i was relieved. I wonder what causes this glitch... i had a pet when it happend.. wonder if that was it.

-Less Than Jake
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:54 pm
melissa

I figured it out...  Reply with quote  

I gave it another try. I unlocked the door (not very obvious in the middle of the room) and he was still nowhere to be found. We ran around, killed everything, then started to walk down the steps, the wrong way. He popped up telling us we were going the wrong way. He then proceeded to appear and disappear, the first attempt to leave failed, but eventually we got him out the door. Very frustrating.
Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:07 am
tokerblue

quote:
Anyone from Snowblind around to address this issue?

> *Snicker* Not even one response.

quote:
He then proceeded to appear and disappear, the first attempt to leave failed, but eventually we got him out the door.

> I walked back and forth from the door to two screens down about 40 times before he teleported close enough to leave.
Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:14 pm
Mindcircus

...  Reply with quote  

Yes he's one hyper active gnome but i've never had that much trouble. He does seem to get wild out on the beach though. Maybe he can't contain his excitement of seeing the outside world again. You know... being locked up for so long does weird things to a gnome.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:02 am
Meatwad

He's stuck inside a wall on my game and won't move. So it doesn't matter how many times I walk around he stays in the same location.
Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:29 pm