Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
help: Undead Knight
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
paragonbelial

help: Undead Knight  Reply with quote  

ok, so I'm a de SK and I can't get past this guy. I had trouble with the ant queen but I found a strategy that worked (that was a really great fight btw). The Undead knight and his fire duplicate just trash me. I can't wade into melee for more than hit and run and even then I usually get hacked to pieces and my spells don't have the damage output I need. I can't evade him forever either. My stats are pretty balanced between strength, stanima, and intelligence with greater emphasis on intelligence. I've spread my skill points out: couple in life tap, disease trail, endurance, and slashing, 3 or four in disease bolt and disease shield. what's the problem here?
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:20 am
Woos

Do you have the ability to summon a skeleton ally? You might want to summon him up and have him draw the focus towards him, rather then you. My Husband plays as SK and he loves the "skully". With him distracted it might give you enough time to unload some range attacks on him. Arrows, Disease Bolt, Engulf Darkness, etc.

Load up on Mana, Potions and arrows. Good luck.
We had 2 players to get through, but we used the same strategy.
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:38 am
btutterrow

I've beat him with several different classes (not the SK yet), but the best I can suggest is HIT HIM FROM A DISTANCE. Avoid the flame elemental and him by making nice circles and hit him with a distance attack.
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:09 am
Scorp

just keep circling him in the middle and u find that his pet will eventually be behind him and just use range attack, i use disease bolt to take him down, slow but safe. dont even bother trying to melee him, the pet will absorb all the damage while he takes free shots at you.
Post Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:02 am
Twang

I just catch his pet off Guard and Nail him with a slam or two which kills him, and then run up and hit the main guy a few times before his pet reapears. When it does i run away and let my health and mana reach full again, and then try again.

I know that SK doesn't have slam, but im just saying my strat incase anyone else looks in here.
Post Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:12 am
Pimpswag

I've use SK and the circle thing is almost right. Instead, make a circle around the two stair cases while using disease trail (you should level this) and darkness (confusion=nice). If these spell are low it may take a while, but you can beat him with outgetting hit.
Post Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:03 am
shadowedwalker

easier kill strat  Reply with quote  

you can also if you time it right and have a somewhat strong weapon take and run away so both the knight and the elemental are off screen or far away. This will cause him to spawn another elemental whereas giving you enough time to run in and bash him a few times and get away before he can hit you. Mind you if it is not timed right you may take a blow or two but thats what hacken and slashen is all about.
Post Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:36 am
Dagg

2 words

Engulfing Darkness
Post Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:15 pm
haloboycs

im lvl 50 sk, with only lvl 1 engulfing darkness, what i did was:

run around until both undead and fire man line-up in a row in front of you, go near to get them do attack animation (both same time).. when they are finish with attack animation, hack-n-slash knight bout 2~4 hits, back up and keep running in circle and repeat it.
Post Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:07 pm