Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
innoruuk is too hard
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
ZStallion

innoruuk is too hard  Reply with quote  

ok this is the final battle.. i purged my soul.. he hits me 3 times and i die.. what am i supposed to do? playing as warrior

thanks loads for the people that helped up to this point!
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:59 am
Billy

When he attacks with his hammer/club/mallet (I don't know what it is) he can kill you fast! But, after a few attacks he'll drop it. I think you have to hit him a couple times before he will drop it.
Anyways, when he does drop it attack him like mad and heal while he injures you with some magic. If you're quick enough you'll kill him before he gets the weapon up again.
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:25 am
Twang

I had no trouble at level 20 as a warrior on the first difficulty, but on the second I did, so here is what you Do.

Get a nice bow and lots of arrows and health potions. Run around like crazy and shoot him a bunch (with crit aura or Acall or both on if you have them). Eventually you can hear him drop his hammer. Switch to your melee weapons and hit him with your best attacks, when his hammer starts regenerating run away and start nailing him with arrows.
You should only have to repeat it 2 or 3 times at the most.

Hope that helps! just remember, stay away ffrom him when he has the hammer!
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:05 pm
EvilSaint

If your a Cleric it's very easy to beat him. Just use the hammer of wrath and keep running around the stone thing. When he drops his hammer run in for some quits hits, repeat until he's dead. Just stay far away from him when he is carrying that hammer. Also, when you first start the fight sometimes he can kill you before your screen even comes up. Hold left on your analog while the screen is loading so he can't get some cheap shots in on you.
Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:01 pm
haloboycs

RUN

And

SHOOT
Post Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:18 am
Mindcircus

...  Reply with quote  

All i know is he needs to turn into a huge devil beast and kill everything in site, leaving you no option but to roll over and die.
Post Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:51 pm
Drider

Buy a high damage bow with either disease/cold/fire damage or add one of those attributes to it. Buy a crapload of arrows and health pots, (mana pots if you have ancestral call/high level critical hit) When the fight starts, just run toward the left and just keep shooting. Even if you can't see him, just keep guessing and shooting where he is. When he drops his hammer take out your melee weapon and slash the hell out of him. Try to get behind him when you're doing this. I also suggest to start running when he's conjuring up his hammer again. Repeat until he hits the ground.
Post Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:10 am
Thurond

get lots of arrows and a bow and run around the seal things you had to break to free the girl. sometimes he gets stuck or gets slowed down, letting you hit him with arrows. i wuz a ranger so this wuz done a lot quicker cause of the arrow spells

A champion shall be forever challenged!!!
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:25 am
fireicedarklight

yeah rangers r better with the bow o course, but do what every1 else said run shoot run shoot intil its over, i beat him at least 4 times now!
Our site-www.freewebs.com/fadwyer
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:51 am
Salstar

Just got to him last night now playing a level 21 knight, I did the arrows etc but died a few times & got fed up!! But surely this defeats the point of playing as a melee charactor? Would you not expect to be able to take him on hand to hand by this point? Also re the 'getting behind him.' i found that I had to do this with most of the bosses,& it is pretty hard, a sprint feat like in BGDA II would be useful to do that.

I guess that I am going to have to have some patience with this!!

Salstar
Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:39 pm
fireicedarklight

just keep trying , if u wnat more exp start another game and go through it a little bit when ur satisfied , import and kill inorrukk! so dang easy. idk how u ppl cant kill him!
Our site-www.freewebs.com/fadwyer
Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:10 pm
Ragnarokda

I was goin to say use root if ur a cleric or entangle if ur a ranger but im a 31 cleric and ive only been able to get root to work on him once and it still wasnt enough time to beat the crap out of him.
In the waking of the sun and the resurrection of crist as he stood atop a hill side to watch it all unfold into time and history itself, let down his sword and began to bask in the sun and in the glory of his senses he told himself, "I got to get laid!"
Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:22 am
Salstar

Hehehe, am doing what you suggest now fireice. The eperience isn't going up so quick but it's damned statisfying fun zooming in real close & smacking the crap outta things!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Salstar
Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:24 am
Dragonluna

Innoruuk: I keep dying...  Reply with quote  

I am trying all the tips...

I keep dying... it's not easy to get behind him... and not easy to run out of his way....

Is there any more tips or should I just keep trying until Winter????

I am playing all 5 female characters... all armor 400+, weapons (some) 600+

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*sigh*
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:41 am
Shifty Geezer

I've killed Innoruuk with all chars on Courageous - it's just a matter of finding the technique.

Barb : Most recent, with Max Critcical Aura, one rank Slam and about 15 ranks Ancestor Call, Inny went down in 3 hits (using Slam all the time). It's a case of dodging the fireballs and then rushing in when he's showing off.

Ranger : Ha ha ha! Critical Aura and shoot him from afar. Never sees you and dies very quickly.

Cleric : Blinding Light doesn't stall Inny but does do continuous damage. Use that and Hammer pet and run around a lot to avoid him.

SK : When Inny chases you, use Disease Trail to deter him so you can get your distance. Then when you're out of range of hmi chasing you, shoot with many arrows from afar.

Mage : The Mage's ranged spells keep Inny at bay. If he's chasing you, fire Frost Storm's in front of you and run through. As Inny follows he walks the same direction as the storm taking extra damage. If you shoot them at him, he walks towards and passes under the storm much quicker.

Shifty Geezer
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:08 pm