Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Which one do you prefer?
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
Liggur

I like the ranger, standing in place letting fly arrows at mobs in all directions - great fun.

Also mobs that normally block arrows or attacks, cant block your magic ones.

My SK is level 14, so not got his pet yet. But Engulfing Darkness does make boss mobs easier, slowing them, so you can back off a bit.

My wizard is only level 7 at the moment, so he is a bit limited on his nukes, but he is in a 4 player game, so makes it a bit easier...apart from the fact he is being out leveled Sad
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:07 pm
Shifty Geezer

Got my first pet tonight. He's pretty useless it's tru, but once you summon one to an area he remains. So I've got several different skeletons, one to each map. In the desert I've got a good one with an enchanted (lightning) sword. On the main island he's got a little normal sword. Once summoned you can forget about them and, ocassionally, they'll basj some bad-guy on the head. Funny though, when Murray (my skeleton) runs from off screen towards me with three scorpions chasing him. He's supposed to Attack them, not run away!!

Shifty Geezer
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:44 pm
fireicedarklight

Rangers rock i say, just my opinion cuz i'm one lol, in real life to!
ur man
{FiRe}
Our site-www.freewebs.com/fadwyer
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:07 pm
Liggur

quote:
Originally posted by Shifty Geezer
Got my first pet tonight. He's pretty useless it's tru, but once you summon one to an area he remains. So I've got several different skeletons, one to each map. In the desert I've got a good one with an enchanted (lightning) sword. On the main island he's got a little normal sword. Once summoned you can forget about them and, ocassionally, they'll basj some bad-guy on the head. Funny though, when Murray (my skeleton) runs from off screen towards me with three scorpions chasing him. He's supposed to Attack them, not run away!!

Shifty Geezer

Yea, LOL. I often fire off a bolt/arrow in his direction when he suddenly wanders in from an unexpected direction Smile

Its nice that even if you die, when you get back to the fight - hes still there wandering about. Mine is currently crappy cos he s only level 1
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:26 pm
Ragnarokda

My favorite is the CLeric!!!!! My favorite spells are...hmmm...Hammer of Wrath(level 20), Root(level 20), and Convert Enemy(level 1Cool. I like the cleric because there is accually some strategie in them. With barb or ranger you just shoot or hack away. But with the cleric i root half conver other half to be the hell out of the rooted ones and summong my hammer to wait to kill the converted ones when they turn again. I barely have to do much work and its fun converting enemies to do your bidding!

ALL THE OTHER CLASSES SUCK!!!! Except wizard>(but ive never played it yet so i dont really know)
In the waking of the sun and the resurrection of crist as he stood atop a hill side to watch it all unfold into time and history itself, let down his sword and began to bask in the sun and in the glory of his senses he told himself, "I got to get laid!"
Post Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:35 am