Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Stuck in Act One????
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
rekcur

Stuck in Act One????  Reply with quote  

Here's the problem. I just beat shelox, but forgot to sell my stuff before beating her. So I use a gate scroll to get back to town and sell my stuff. When I tryed to go back to go into the underworld, the door that the elven scout opened to Shelox is closed? How do I get back in... or is it one of those game stopping glitches which would mean I would have to start over (except that I could import my character).

Rekcur
----------------
just started playing
Xiloscient... Ranger lvl 12
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:03 am
PretzNChz

Gate scrolls work both ways. You can use one to gate out of an area, taking you to town. If you then select gate again, you still use that first scroll (not an additional one) and you'll be brought back to the spot you gated from. You don't need to run all the way back ... just gate!

http://www.veterangamers.com
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:42 am
silverleaf

As soon as you enter the area where Shelox is in the door will close behind you. This is not a glitch but part of the game. Once you defeat Shelox if you need to sell gate back to Kelethin and then gate back to the area where Shelox was as was so aptly described above. If you want to further explore you can but if you use gate you will gate back to where Shelox was. Then if you want gate back to Kelethin again and further explore. What I do is to gate back to Kelethin to save after Shelox is defeated primarily because I encounter rarely the "freeze" bug during the long cinematic that follows as you travel to the gnome village. Good luck and best wishes.
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:57 pm
Thurond

most people dont no that u can gate to a shop then back. it really cuts down on game time if u gate back instead of spending 15 min crawling through dungeons to get back to your position

A champion shall be forever challenged!!!
Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:47 pm