Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
critical hits
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
Nataku



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Posts: 8
critical hits  Reply with quote  

As I began to invest points into critical hits around the time i fighted against ants it worked superior. I was very satisfied with the results. I also understand that vampires and undead are immun against criticals, so it dont take effect...

but it never took effect after ants so far. Neither under water creators, orcs, creatures living in the ice nor giants, bugs or citizens of cathuun get hurt by criticals, allthough i have invested 4 points, means 19% chance...

so can anybody tell me whats wrong?
Post Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
fireicedarklight



Joined: 09 Jun 2004
Posts: 85
Location: Minnasota
 Reply with quote  

maybe its a defected game, all my stats r all the way up and i'm a lvl almost 40 ranger. must be something wrong then , i cant tell what , my crit always works i never take it off my spells list, my fav is fire arrow though
_________________
CoN Clan -ARMY OF FAYDARK-
/+<*\~{FiRe}~/*>+\
^_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_^
Our site-www.freewebs.com/fadwyer
Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Thurond



Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 31
 Reply with quote  

You may just have terrible bad luck lol. Even though yer criticla is 19%, the other 81% is a lot more. if the critical worked before, give it sum time, then consider trying to replace the disc.
_________________
Champions Of Norrath & Return to Arms fan club at www.foreverchampions.zik.mu

A champion shall be forever challenged!!!
Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  

All times are GMT.
The time now is Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:35 pm
  Display posts from previous:
     


Powered by phpBB: 2.0.6 © 2001 phpBB Group
Icicle template by Vereor.