Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Champions II Suggestion for Return to Arms
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions: Return to Arms General Discussion

Author Thread
ccorriea

quote:
Originally posted by dratkin
Snowblind please look at the game DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS HEROES.
This game had an even better button layout for feats and spells than Dark Alliance 2 did. This is the best game by far as far as button layout is concerned. Please at least take a look at it. Heroes has a button layout that would just rock for CON2.
Thanks, Danny

...my wife and I are playing that game now as well and we really like how the map is off to the side and doesn't get in the way. Also you can zoom the camera in multiplayer Smile
Post Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:02 pm
cardbordboxluvr

Obvious reply  Reply with quote  

Why hasnt any1 thought of this yet?
NAMING YOUR SAVED GAME
i have about 10 or so different saved games and i have to go through EVERY SINGLE 1 to find the 1 i want to play. I also save over files on accident Mad

Besides that just make it longer with more enimies and weapons
Post Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:28 pm
dratkin

savegames  Reply with quote  

A lot of us are having that problem.
Me and my wife play several 2 player games and there is no way to know which is which. It SUX.
I hope this is one that snowblind plans to fix.
We really really need a stash too. HELLO SNOWBLIND.
I just hope you guys are actually reading and considering some of the requests being made here.
Later
Post Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:53 am
dratkin

Heroes  Reply with quote  

I truely believe that heroes is one of the best games that I have ever played. It is just pure joy. No hang ups.
That is getting rare these days.
Sure is hard finding all those soul shards though Wink
It is sad that Heroes isn't even a popular game.
In many ways it is the king of the console action/rpg games.
Well, gotta go to bed.
Laterz, Danny
Post Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:58 am
dratkin

Heroes  Reply with quote  

Oh I forgot. You guys should take a look at how Heroes does the map as well. It is far less intrusive. It works really nice.
I would also like to mention that we love your games.
Thanks for all the hard work.
BTW If CON2 is not finished and SOE tells you to put it out now... Tell them where they can stick it. lol. Just kidding.
I have a theory that a lot of the bad disc reads are due to the PS2's being set up vertically. I have been using mine vertically for over a year with no problems, But I hear a lot of bad things on the net about the vertical setup.
I am going to lay mine on it's side today. Just in case.
Well thanks for the games and thanks for taking the time to read these Posts. Count me in for CON2 however it turns out.
Me my wife and my little girl all play it all the time.
Later, Danny
Post Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:27 am
fireicedarklight

CON vrs BGDA  Reply with quote  

Y not just take the best features from Bgda and bgda2 and use them as a branch off onto CON? , and another thing, the weapons system like how the weapons r ranked( charred ect) has got to go ,The BGDA 2 or 1 have a very better weapon system (shoddy, fine , superior ect) and yes The bosses sucked, i just completed the game on adventours (and i rented it and it took maybe 5 hrs to beat) we need bosses that are hard like for example how Mordoc Selenmere of BGDA2 sucks ur life! and how eldrith of the first bgda throws her sword and if u dont block 1 h it KO! plz take sum of this into consideration for ur next game, ur man FIRE
Post Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:38 pm
Bootlicker

MY TWO CENTS  Reply with quote  

First let me say Playing CON has been great considering i am not a big game person at all but have been hook on this game to where i have to play it everyday. some of the things i have really enjoyed is the online play its great to play all week then on the weekends join up with my friends as we go and do battle together and show off our new skills and weapons. Things i to would like to see some type of chest to hold the items we find that we can not use right away. ( the weight limit is great i like that) being able to trade items would be good too.

Here is a couple of ideas i had from playing other games that i thought was good and enjoyed the whole PET thing was brought up, but i played a online game called linage for a short time and really liked that i could buy animals (dogs and stuff ) from a trainer and the animal would grow in exp with me and could even be tradded this was done by a dog collar in my inventory just think it would be cool, i enjoyed that feature while i played it.

Next everyone is talking about the whole PVP thing i dont care either way but i would not enjoy playing if someone who had their charater all hacked up and maxed out could come and kill me at any time in the game maybe make a ARENA where people could fight you could even show their stats when they enter the arena. or here is another spin on it Maybe make a Arena where players or Groups go and test their stills by fighting monsters together. No Exp given just a fun thing. start with a low level monster then to a higher one then a higher one and so on and more of them start with one then two you could even make it where you only have 30 seconds before the next batch comes out. I loved playing these type of games on Starcraft on my cpu Smile well thanks for making a great game and i cant wait for the next game to come out. as i said before new to this whole thing but it would be cool that when the next game comes out we could take our charaters with us in that game having the game grow with us and our charaters Smile
Post Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:09 pm
Shifty Geezer

Re: MY TWO CENTS  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Bootlicker
Next everyone is talking about the whole PVP thing i dont care either way but i would not enjoy playing if someone who had their charater all hacked up and maxed out could come and kill me at any time in the game
In those cases the host should just kick them off

Shifty Geezer
Post Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:50 pm