Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
List of rare items?
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
Pimpswag

I have a wizard and I like items with three slots, even if it sucks. Someone said that they have a problem regenerating mana. Well I put +45 Int & +48% stones in all my peices of armor. That gives me infinate mana. Honestly, the only spell that I can't gain mana while casting is fire storm (25-30x @ 2/sec).
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:02 am
doomachu

This is the only list I've found.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/champions_of_norrath_unique.txt
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:46 pm
Wabbitfut

I found many of those items listed above, but not all. I did come across a couple I didnt see listedabove. 2 were called Black Maces ( 1 was a little better than the other, and it's name was just slightly different), another 2 I found, I cant recall the names of them, but 1 was a bow for Rangers only, and an axe for Rangers only. Since I wasnt playing a Ranger, I sold them.

I also noticed, you usually get the Special Items more often, when fighting the Bosses. After going back several times to defeat the Death Night (or whatever he was called in the cavern of the dead) , I eventually got a full set of True Armor.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:46 pm
KiLL 13

Rolling Eyes Wait until you find the myrmidon armor set with 245 AC and 3 open slots or the forged lava set with 260 AC (but only 2 open slots)and the etched velium (sp?) shield with 299AC and 2 slots. I'm pretty sure there's gotta be some better ones, but so far those are my pride and joy. For melee types (or cautious rangers Laughing ) these items are priceless Twisted Evil
"Rangers lead the way.... All the way" U.S. Army Rangers rule #1

KiLL 13

HOLY WATER
IMMORTAL SIN
DEATH SMILES AT ME
A BEAUTIFUL GRIN
Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:50 am
Mindcircus

...  Reply with quote  

I am playing with a level 40 wizard and i've found nothing better than an Ebon Mace. It does damage in the high 100s and has 3 slots. If you want a staff then go for the Secunde Staff which is arguably just as good. I have it equiped with a large poison gland, lighning speed, and a huge disease gem.

Has anyone found the whole set of the Netted Kelp armor? Is that the best there is or can wizards use Darkscale?
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:37 am
Hollywood_Fred

Rare Item  Reply with quote  

I got a Bow of the Underfoot from Mormaz the other day... 133-149 damage, 142 attack bonus. Added speed and critical to it, it rocks!
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:26 pm