FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
BGDA:II
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Snowblind General Feedback & Suggestions

Author Thread
Vorce

BGDA:II  Reply with quote  

Not sure if you guys made BGDA2 or not but it is a great game, though i do have a few minor complaints.

1.The enemies should be ALOT harder after act 2. I found myself running around the level trying to gather up as many enemies as i could just so it would be somekind of a challange.

2. More class specific skills, now i could think of a few that would make this game better but im sure yours would/could be better.

3.Why the hell do i have 125 ability points 'left over'. I have had all skills maxed since level 36(yes the 'hidden' ones too). This is just plain STUPID.

4.I guess all in all the storyline should have more option and be less linear, perhaps 3 different routs per character and depending on which one you pick you will get different 'special abilities'. EXP bonuses weapons or jewelry.

5.ARTIFACTS!!!!!! Instead of my +1weak short sword of gimps. Id like to have "FrostBlade Of War" or Scimitar of Iminent Death.... well you get the point. perhaps making these items hard quest items to aquire, like having to find 3 rare drop items from 3 bosses and raising a Blacksmith skill to level 5 to fasion the peices of the item yourself. These quests dont necessarily have to be integrated with the main storyline making it optional will only help.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Billy

Snowblind did not make BG:DA2.
They did the first, then Blackisle did the second.
Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:16 pm
dratkin

BGDA2  Reply with quote  

Yeah but this is a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET game.
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:50 am