Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
need help in the depths
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
crambone

need help in the depths  Reply with quote  

My wife and I are stuck in the depths trying to find the horn. We are on the upper level and can't get down from where our raft is anchored!! We have been all around but can't find the way down. Anything that we have forgotten or missed? Sad
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:12 am
Scorp

if u are in the area where u can see the entrance to a cave, just make your way around that area and u will see steps leading to the lvl below. kinda hard to see so u have to keep panning the camera view. once in the cave, just make your way to the end and the deep water creature will drop the horn upon killing it.
Post Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:19 pm
Enomolee77

That one was tough for me too... i wandered around that sea plataeu at least two times before I saw that "path" down. Its obvious once I saw it, but I'll be darned if it didn't seem like it was hiding from me. Damn moving pathways!

-Less Than Jake
Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:03 am
crambone

Thanks for the help, we finally found it. We had been playing for about 5 hours and spent at least 30 minutes trying to find the steps. I think our eyes had started to bleed so we went on to bed. Thanks again, we thought that we were going to have to search somewhere else to find the entrance into the lower floor of the water level.
Post Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:27 am