Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Can anyone help me find Il omen and lazlo ?
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
PolarPheonix29

Can anyone help me find Il omen and lazlo ?  Reply with quote  

i need to find lazlo and the il omen i am just done freeing the gnome and helping the mermaid. Can anyone help me out and tell me where to go or what i missed. Shocked

Nazrak 17 Warrior
Polar 12 Cleric
Pheonix 15 Ranger
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:52 am
Billy

If the Mermaid has given you the underwater breathing enchantment, go back a little in the area and you should find an underwater cave that you can now enter.
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:11 am
PolarPheonix29

i did go into the under water cave and that led me to ashen plain but now in ashen plane i cant find the il omen or lazlo.
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:35 pm
silverleaf

You still have to complete more levels before you get the horn of ill omen. In the ashen plain go to the temple at the edge of the map (you can tell where it is at because of the "broken" teleport machine). Complete the quest given to you by the mummified king (it would be a good idea to build up disease, poison, and fire resistance if possible during this level and the next level) and unseal the sealed temple (you go back to the "broken" teleport machine which is now functioning and it will transport you to the sealed temple). After you unseal the sealed temple go back to the mummified king and kill him and then go to the portal which is behind him to transport to the next level. Btw the level prior to the underwater cave where the boss (who has the horn of ill omen) is at (the underwater plain) is one of best areas to pick up bone chips (adds cold attacks to your weapons). With the boss you can kill him easily with range attacks since he can't leave his room. Good luck and best wishes.
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:50 pm
silverleaf

As for Lazlo just be patient and complete the levels. You will meet him later on for the first time in the "Air" fortress freeing him from the Storm Giant King. Good luck and best wishes.
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:15 pm
PolarPheonix29

ok i am through the ashen plain i talked to the mummy(King Moraz) and he told me to use his heart to extinguish the braziers and i used the 2 broken portals to get inside the sealed temple once inside i extinguished all but 2 braziers and there is part of the temple blocked by a door with a skull and i believe the 2 braziers i need to extinguish are behing the door but i dont know how to get passed the door. i hope someone can help because so far you guys have been life savers keep up the good work Surprised
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:07 am
Scorp

none of the braziers are inside that door, need to comb the whole area again for the 2 that u must have missed, once u get them both that door will open and u'll end out in the middle of ashen plains again, then its off to kill the mummy king!
Post Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:05 am