Home
Games News Company Info Jobs Forums
Contact
FAQ Search Groups Members
Register Profile PM's Login/Out
Please help act 3
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Snowblind Studios > Champions of Norrath Gameplay, Tips & Tricks (Spoilers!)

Author Thread
PolarPheonix29

Please help act 3  Reply with quote  

Im in act three and i need to find the conch shell for the mermaid find lazlo and find the horn of il omen? any help would be greatly appreciated ty Very Happy
Post Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:50 pm
Terok

Once you free that gnome after killing the 50 orcs, return to the city beach. Go onto this dock that leads you over water to this little island. Talk to him and he'll give you da shell.

You get the horn after you kill the last boss.

Stolks
39 Ranger

Spanky
14 Warrior
Post Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolarPheonix29

i need advise again  Reply with quote  

thanks for the help. . . . . i found da shell and got to ashlen plain and i got like 1 and a half levels but now im stuck ive cleared a cave full of priesty dudes and now dont know where to go i need to find lazlo and the il omen still any deas would be great !!!
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:53 am
Scorp

if u cleared the temple, then right at the end is the mummy king that wull ask u for a favor. u will then need to head back out to the broken portal and it will take u to another area which has yet another broken portal which will lead you inside the sealed temple. then just extinguish the fire braiziers and head back to the other temple to finish off the mummy king and u will have access to another broken portal that leads to the cloud area where lazlo is
Post Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:00 pm
Ravage

I can't reach the portal in The Grass Sea Map. It's on top of rocks. Anyone know how to reset this map?
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:34 pm
Pimpswag

Look at the map closer. There as a narrow valley at one end that loops around. It stretcher out from the plateu you need to get to. At the end there is a small staircase (more like jagged rock) that is hard to see. Look carefully. It isn't on the very tip. It should be visible from the default map position, it didn't have to turn it to see.
Post Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:37 pm