No
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Thread
Threshold

quote:
Originally posted by Krilik
I don't think anyone beisides YOU found it as a problem.

Since you were already copying the links already, why not just post them.

When YOU do the work, YOU can decide on the best means of helping.

Since *I* did the work, *I* get to decide.

It is a lot easier to criticise someone than to do the hard work.

The majority of people who visit official forums NEVER post. They come to the forums, run a search in the specific forum they think will address their question, and then leave.

Having all those threads in the proper forum will help all of those people.

Threshold RPG: Our World, Your Imagination
http://www.thresholdrpg.com
Post Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:42 pm
Enomolee77

Thresh, go make a game, create a forum, let us come and complain about all the bugs. =0)

-Less Than Jake
Post Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:23 pm
Krilik

quote:
Originally posted by Threshold
quote:
Originally posted by Krilik
I don't think anyone beisides YOU found it as a problem.

Since you were already copying the links already, why not just post them.

When YOU do the work, YOU can decide on the best means of helping.

Since *I* did the work, *I* get to decide.

It is a lot easier to criticise someone than to do the hard work.

The majority of people who visit official forums NEVER post. They come to the forums, run a search in the specific forum they think will address their question, and then leave.

Having all those threads in the proper forum will help all of those people.

I'm sorry to say you're wrong but you are.

See here's why I didn't help you do the work, there was no work to be done. Understand? Here let me explain it to you further.

It was not a problem for me. Nor was it a problem for anyone else. If it was a problem for you that's fine. You decided to spam up the forum to try and solve the problem, which BTW was NEVER solved.

Thanks dickhead, now that you decided in the WORST possible way to try and solve "your" problem you've caused me, and the mods, and maybe some other users problems. Would you like to help fix those?

Now "your" problem was something of an unconcerning, but instead you tried to take matters into your own hands to prove that somehow you were doing the forum a favor.

Lets figure out why you were wrong again.

"Your" problem was: Users who come here will search for something specific on the forum, and will try to narrow it down to a specific category. If the threads are not in the right forum, the user will not hit a match and make a new thread.

Why in hell does that concern you? I don't see the words "Moderator" under your name. So how in anyway does it effect you? That's right... It only does if you decide to make it your problem, which you obviously like to do.

Now... Your logic is not illogical but it IS wrong. Even before the bugs and glitchs forum, there were MULTIPLE threads of the SAME bug and glitch. By your logic, the users would have hit matches for those bugs and glitches and wouldn't have needed to make a new thread about it anyway. But they did, so what you are trying to do is going to fail anyway. More than half the time a new thread will be posted without doing a search first.

So stop being concerned about matters that you shouldn't give a flying fuck about.
Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:12 am
Enomolee77

Its his job.

-Less Than Jake
Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:20 am
Dragonluna

Re: Terrible act 4 glitch  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by clj147
Having a problem with act 4 dungeons. I was playing along minding my own business when I tried to enter one of the dungeons and it went to a black screen and never did load. Also when me and my friend were playing and it did load I died and when he tried to resurrect me at the save point it froze. Has any one else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Smile

Yup yup! It has frozen/crashed on me twice.

2 things you can do... open the disc door and re-load. And use a CD/DVD cleaner in case it's dust on the lens.

Returning is only viable if it's not sold out... most of the time they're discontinued... Evil or Very Mad

Arghhh same thing with my BG:DA... boom crash boom. And BG:DA2 has been discontinued....
Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:15 am